efloraindia: 141011 BRS64

Rathinasabapathy Bhuvaragasamy

Oct 14, 2011, 5:16:57 AM10/14/11
to efloraofindia
Pl. find the attached file contain a photo for id. request.

Date/Time-Location- 07.10.2011
 Place, Altitude, GPS- Munnar (Kerala) 1800 MSL
Habitat-  Urban
Plant Habit-  Herb-

Thanking you,

B. Rathinasabapathy

IMG_2596.JPG

Giby Kuriakose

Oct 14, 2011, 5:21:49 AM10/14/11
to Rathinasabapathy Bhuvaragasamy, efloraofindia
Osbeckia sp. of Melastomataceae family.

Regards,
Giby

--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Royal Enclave,

Balkar Singh

Oct 14, 2011, 9:55:58 AM10/14/11
to Giby Kuriakose, Rathinasabapathy Bhuvaragasamy, efloraofindia
Agreed Giby Ji
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

J.M. Garg

Jan 13, 2018, 11:36:03 AM1/13/18
to efloraofindia, Rathinasabapathy Bhuvaragasamy
Can it be Osbeckia stellata ?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

IMG_2596.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jan 17, 2018, 2:06:05 AM1/17/18
to efloraofindia, Rathinasabapathy Bhuvaragasamy
Thanks a lot, Prashob ji.