Baby's breath

Shantanu Bhattacharya

Oct 6, 2010, 3:40:40 PM10/6/10
to efloraofindia, Soma Jha
Hi
these are Baby's breath flowers, used in decorations, bouques and vases.
regards...
Shantanu
Baby's breath.jpg

Pankaj Oudhia

Oct 6, 2010, 3:42:08 PM10/6/10
to efloraofindia
Wow!!! Your picture is making me breathless.

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

Shantanu

Oct 6, 2010, 3:49:23 PM10/6/10
to efloraofindia
okay Pankaj ji.......i m bringing the oxygen cylinder for you

Shantanu ; )

On Oct 7, 12:42 am, Pankaj Oudhia <pankajoud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow!!! Your picture is making me breathless.
>
> regards
>
> Pankaj Oudhia
>
> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 1:10 AM, Shantanu Bhattacharya <shnt...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Hi
> > these are Baby's breath flowers, used in decorations, bouques and vases.
> > regards...
> > Shantanu- Hide quoted text -

Pankaj Oudhia

Oct 6, 2010, 3:54:03 PM10/6/10
to efloraofindia
It seems that you have missed the attachment of oxygen cylinder. Is it some type of plant? ;)

We are the nocturnal contributors of EfloraIndia. Keep good work going on.

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

Shantanu

Oct 6, 2010, 4:03:41 PM10/6/10
to efloraofindia
I wud be very glad if i cud discover any such new species plant with
the name of Oxygen Cylinder (Cylindralis oxygenica)....hehe

Shantanu ; )

Pankaj Oudhia

Oct 6, 2010, 4:15:40 PM10/6/10
to efloraofindia
Cylindralis oxygenica. Good name but let me perform the duty of Gurcharan ji.

It must be

Cylindralis oxygenicis

Or

Cylindralia oxygenica

According to latest rule it must be like this. Am I right Gurcharan ji?

By the way Shantanu ji, Pipal (Ficus religiosa) is known since generations for Cylindralis oxygenica like properties.

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 6, 2010, 7:04:07 PM10/6/10
to Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Yes Pankaj ji
You are right unless another Pankaj makes some emendation.
Shantanu ji, now you have only to discover a new plant, the name is ready. We won't ask you for joint authorship.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

mani nair

Oct 7, 2010, 1:33:42 AM10/7/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Beautiful flowers.

Vijayasankar

Oct 7, 2010, 11:49:51 AM10/7/10
to mani nair, Gurcharan Singh, Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Interesting conversation :)

Regards

Vijayasankar

Smita Raskar

Oct 7, 2010, 12:55:06 PM10/7/10
to Vijayasankar, mani nair, Gurcharan Singh, Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Very interesting... Cylindralis oxygenica..most needed plant in cities like mumbai....
you will get nobel prize for discovery :):)
--
Smita raskar
308 Disha Residency,