eFl Man for the month of August, 2011 among moderators: Dr Balkar Singh

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 31, 2011, 1:05:12 PM8/31/11
to efloraofindia
Congratulations Dr. Balkar Singh for being eFl Man for the month of August, 2011 among the moderators. You have already posted 410 mails during the month. Final tally would be known soon. Garg ji, myself, Giby ji, Ushadi, Pankaj ji, Tanay, Bhagyashri, Neil ji and Alok ji are among the top ten posters for the month. Congratulations to all.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Tanay Bose

Aug 31, 2011, 1:20:12 PM8/31/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Congrats Balkar Ji..
Wish you the best
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Ushadi micromini

Aug 31, 2011, 1:25:34 PM8/31/11
to efloraofindia
Congratulations Balkar ji... you have enriched us, at least expanded
my horizons...
Thanks Usha di
======

On Aug 31, 10:20 pm, Tanay Bose <tanaybos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Congrats Balkar Ji..
> Wish you the best
> Tanay
>
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Congratulations Dr. Balkar Singh for being eFl Man for the month of August,
> > 2011 among the moderators. You have already posted 410 mails during the
> > month. Final tally would be known soon. Garg ji, myself, Giby ji, Ushadi,
> > Pankaj ji, Tanay, Bhagyashri, Neil ji and Alok ji are among the top ten
> > posters for the month. Congratulations to all.
>
> > --
> > Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> > Retired  Associate Professor
> > SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> > Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> > Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
> >http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>
> --
> *Tanay Bose*
> Research Assistant & Teaching Assistant.
> Department of Botany.
> University of British Columbia .
> 3529-6270 University Blvd.
> Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1Z4 (Canada)
> Phone: 778-323-4036 (Mobile)
>            604-822-2019 (Lab)
>            604-822-6089  (Fax)
> ta...@interchange.ubc.ca
> *Webpages:*http://www.botany.ubc.ca/people/mberbee.htmlhttp://www.botany.ubc.ca/people/gradstud.htmlhttps://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/

Madhuri Pejaver

Aug 31, 2011, 3:26:30 PM8/31/11
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
congratulations to Balkarji and all 10 toppers from my side too!
let you get more and more plants photos and me the 'Nayansukh' -- happiness/satisfaction of eyes.
Madhuri

Balkar Arya

Aug 31, 2011, 8:53:20 PM8/31/11
to Madhuri Pejaver, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Thanks to all for Best wishes
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Balkar Arya

Aug 31, 2011, 9:05:30 PM8/31/11
to Madhuri Pejaver, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh

J.M. Garg

Sep 1, 2011, 12:09:06 AM9/1/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Smilax004, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Balkar Arya, tanay bose
Congrats, Balkar ji. With you, Singh ji & Pankaj ji around, Flora of north India is very well covered now.

Details of posting Balkar ji are given below (he already have 1861 messages to his credit so far):
He is at number six among the top posters on eFi & one of the pillars of it now.

Rising star of the month is Giby ji (Dr Giby Kuriakose), who posted 247 messages this month, beating his previous best of 160 nos. in July'11 as per details below:

Others being Singh ji (306 messages- who is steering the eFi e-group to new directions since he joined in Nov'09), Pankaj ji (138 messages- as everynody knows he is among the top orchid experts in India) & Tanay ji (127 messages- extremely talented at this young age).

More details about them can be seen at
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1700 members & 79,000 messages on 31/8/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 5000 species)

Madhuri Raut

Sep 1, 2011, 2:35:09 AM9/1/11
to Balkar Arya, Madhuri Pejaver, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Congratulations Balkarji and all the other top posters of the month. I am very happy to be a member of this group. I could learn and enjoy so much about flora and fauna. It is a great privilege to be associated with this group.Thank you
Regards
Bhagyashri

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 1, 2011, 3:39:36 AM9/1/11
to J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Smilax004, Balkar Arya, tanay bose
Congratulations Balkar sir and thanks for appreciation Garg sir.
Congratulations to Gibs too.
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

Balkar Arya

Sep 1, 2011, 3:41:21 AM9/1/11
to Madhuri Raut, Madhuri Pejaver, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Thanks Garg Ji and Bhagyashri Ji

Balkar Arya

Sep 1, 2011, 3:46:54 AM9/1/11
to Madhuri Raut, Madhuri Pejaver, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Thanks Pankaj Ji for your best wishes

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 1, 2011, 5:08:25 AM9/1/11
to Balkar Arya, Madhuri Raut, Madhuri Pejaver, efloraofindia
The final tally for Balkar ji for August is 425

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Ushadi micromini

Sep 1, 2011, 6:09:07 AM9/1/11
to efloraofindia
WOW!!
that is a lots and lots of work...

good for us!!! ha ha

CONGRATULATIONS.

Usha di
=========

On Sep 1, 2:08 pm, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The final tally for Balkar ji for August is 425
>
> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor
>
> On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 1:16 PM, Balkar Arya <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks Pankaj Ji for your best wishes
>
> > On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 1:11 PM, Balkar Arya <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Thanks Garg Ji and Bhagyashri Ji

Dinesh Valke

Sep 1, 2011, 11:14:31 AM9/1/11
to Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
... wonderful innings, Balkar ji ... looking forward for higher score.
Regards.
Dinesh

Balkar Arya

Sep 1, 2011, 12:37:45 PM9/1/11
to Dinesh Valke, Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
Thanks Dinesh Ji i will try my best to score more higher

Giby Kuriakose

Sep 2, 2011, 12:52:55 PM9/2/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Balkar Arya, Madhuri Raut, Madhuri Pejaver, efloraofindia
425 not out!
Congratulations! and thank you for inspiring us to stay and go ahead.

Regards,
Giby

--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Royal Enclave,

Giby Kuriakose

Sep 2, 2011, 12:54:08 PM9/2/11
to J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Balkar Arya, tanay bose
Thank you sir for the kind words and encouragement.

Regards,
Giby

Giby Kuriakose

Sep 2, 2011, 12:55:27 PM9/2/11
to Pankaj Kumar, J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Balkar Arya, tanay bose
Thank you Pankaj.

Regards,
Giby

Mohan V. Chunkath