Pattern on Curcuma pseudomontana leaves.

rashida atthar

Aug 25, 2009, 2:54:46 PM8/25/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com

I have observed several Curcurma pseudomontana leaves with  particular pattern of eating by an insect in the forests in Mumbai. What could be the reason for this?. I will be grateful for an explanation for this particular behaviour from the knowledgable members.Thank you.

regards,
Rashida.

Date India’s Teen Diva. Find out if you hit it off with her or are her fiery opposite. Drag n’ drop
Eating pattern on Curcuma leaf.JPG

Dinesh Valke

Aug 25, 2009, 11:22:30 PM8/25/09
to rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Rashida ji,

My imagination is that the leaf was young and in curled state when the insect devoured some part of it.
Regards.