Identification help 4

Aniruddha Sen

Apr 6, 2023, 12:03:50 AM4/6/23
to efloraofindia
Good morning every body
Happy Hanuman Jayanti.
May I ask you to help me in identification of the attached plant.
Habitat: Terrestrial
Habit: Small erect shrub.
Place: Karimganj, Assam.
Elevation: 19m avg
Date: 4.4.23

IMG_20230405_133502.jpg

Aniruddha Sen

Apr 6, 2023, 12:04:47 AM4/6/23
to efloraofindia
IMG_20230405_133451.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 6, 2023, 1:52:52 AM4/6/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Aniruddha Sen, J.M. Garg
You did not shoot close up images of flowers and other parts ?

J.M. Garg

Apr 6, 2023, 5:19:00 AM4/6/23
to efloraofindia, Aniruddha Sen, Saroj Kasaju
Any idea about the possible genus?
Tried but could not reach any close.

IMG_20230405_133502.jpg

Kumar Prabhat Das

Apr 6, 2023, 6:01:37 AM4/6/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Aniruddha Sen

Apr 6, 2023, 10:16:07 AM4/6/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
IMG_20230406_173043.jpg
IMG_20230406_173026.jpg

Aniruddha Sen

Apr 6, 2023, 10:16:54 AM4/6/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
IMG_20230406_173004.jpg

Aniruddha Sen

Apr 6, 2023, 10:17:32 AM4/6/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
IMG_20230406_172953.jpg

Aniruddha Sen

Apr 6, 2023, 10:18:38 AM4/6/23
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Dear Sir
I have attached some more close up pictures for your reference.
Yours sincerely
Aniruddha

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 6, 2023, 11:05:10 AM4/6/23
to Aniruddha Sen, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Flower close ups from different angles?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Aniruddha Sen

Apr 6, 2023, 11:27:24 AM4/6/23
to Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Sir, if you allow, I will upload tomorrow after taking photo. Actually it's a little away from my home.
Yours sincerely
Aniruddha

J.M. Garg

Apr 19, 2023, 1:53:29 AM4/19/23
to Aniruddha Sen, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, Kumar Prabhat Das
To me also appears close to images (as suggested by Prabhat ji) at
https://efloraofindia.com/2011/03/27/salvia-plebeia/
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Aniruddha Sen

Apr 19, 2023, 2:07:16 AM4/19/23
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, Kumar Prabhat Das
Thanks Sir, I'll check them out.