SD183 Plant ID help

somil...@gmail.com

May 27, 2024, 4:27:35 AMMay 27
to eFloraofIndia
Clicked near Pali, Rajasthan, on the roadside. March'24
PXL_20240329_030125658.jpg
image.jpg

somil...@gmail.com

May 27, 2024, 4:28:26 AMMay 27
to eFloraofIndia
More pics

PXL_20230424_015034486.jpg
PXL_20240426_065545051.jpg

somil...@gmail.com

May 27, 2024, 4:28:47 AMMay 27
to eFloraofIndia
Some kind of Blumea sp. ??

On Monday 27 May 2024 at 13:58:26 UTC+5:30 somil...@gmail.com wrote:
More pics

Saroj Kasaju

May 27, 2024, 4:55:25 AMMay 27
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Somil Daga, J.M. Garg
Pulicaria ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

somil...@gmail.com

May 29, 2024, 2:12:34 AMMay 29
to efloraofindia
Forwarding again for ID please
PXL_20240329_030125658.jpg
image.jpg

Somil Daga

May 29, 2024, 2:29:16 AMMay 29
to Saroj Kasaju, indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg
I think you are right, Saroj ji, looks closer to a Pulicaria. But it's neither P. wightiana nor P. crispa, both of which I recognize quite well. Could it be the endemic P. rajputanae?

Saroj Kasaju

May 30, 2024, 5:51:01 AMMay 30
to Somil Daga, indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg
Did not find images anywhere. Please compare to the enclosed descriptions.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 15.33.45.png
Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 15.32.59.png
Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 15.33.37.png
Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 15.33.55.png
Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 15.34.21.png

Somil Daga

Jun 1, 2024, 6:39:04 AMJun 1
to Saroj Kasaju, indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg

On Sat, Jun 1, 2024 at 4:07 PM Somil Daga <somil...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sending across a few more images, if it can help ID. If P. rajputanae is a perennial, as mentioned above, then this species is something else. The plant we saw is not perennial

Blumea (_) in Tav Place, near Pali 120322 (1).JPG
Blumea (_) in Tav Place, near Pali 120322.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 12, 2024, 6:05:42 AM (5 days ago) Jun 12
to efloraofindia, Somil Daga
Thanks, Somil ji

Jun 12, 2024, 6:06:13 AM (5 days ago) Jun 12
to efloraofindia, Somil Daga
Thanks, Somil ji

Jun 12, 2024, 6:06:41 AM (5 days ago) Jun 12
to efloraofindia, Somil Daga
Thanks, Somil ji

Jun 12, 2024, 6:07:02 AM (5 days ago) Jun 12
to efloraofindia, Somil Daga
Thanks, Somil ji

Jun 12, 2024, 6:51:54 AM (5 days ago) Jun 12
to Somil Daga, Saroj Kasaju, indian...@googlegroups.com
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jun 12, 2024, 7:58:27 AM (5 days ago) Jun 12
to Somil Daga, Saroj Kasaju, indian...@googlegroups.com
As the heads are discoid, can it be from Plucheineae as per keys in BSI Flora of India?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg