SD183 Plant ID help

somil...@gmail.com

May 27, 2024, 4:27:35 AMMay 27
to eFloraofIndia
Clicked near Pali, Rajasthan, on the roadside. March'24
PXL_20240329_030125658.jpg
image.jpg

somil...@gmail.com

May 27, 2024, 4:28:26 AMMay 27
to eFloraofIndia
More pics

PXL_20230424_015034486.jpg
PXL_20240426_065545051.jpg

somil...@gmail.com

May 27, 2024, 4:28:47 AMMay 27
to eFloraofIndia
Some kind of Blumea sp. ??

On Monday 27 May 2024 at 13:58:26 UTC+5:30 somil...@gmail.com wrote:
More pics

Saroj Kasaju

May 27, 2024, 4:55:25 AMMay 27
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Somil Daga, J.M. Garg
Pulicaria ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

somil...@gmail.com

May 29, 2024, 2:12:34 AMMay 29
to efloraofindia
Forwarding again for ID please
PXL_20240329_030125658.jpg
image.jpg

Somil Daga

May 29, 2024, 2:29:16 AMMay 29
to Saroj Kasaju, indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg
I think you are right, Saroj ji, looks closer to a Pulicaria. But it's neither P. wightiana nor P. crispa, both of which I recognize quite well. Could it be the endemic P. rajputanae?

Saroj Kasaju

May 30, 2024, 5:51:01 AMMay 30
to Somil Daga, indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg
Did not find images anywhere. Please compare to the enclosed descriptions.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 15.33.45.png
Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 15.32.59.png
Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 15.33.37.png
Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 15.33.55.png
Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 15.34.21.png

Somil Daga

Jun 1, 2024, 6:39:04 AMJun 1
to Saroj Kasaju, indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg

On Sat, Jun 1, 2024 at 4:07 PM Somil Daga <somil...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sending across a few more images, if it can help ID. If P. rajputanae is a perennial, as mentioned above, then this species is something else. The plant we saw is not perennial

Blumea (_) in Tav Place, near Pali 120322 (1).JPG
Blumea (_) in Tav Place, near Pali 120322.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 12, 2024, 6:05:42 AMJun 12
to efloraofindia, Somil Daga
Thanks, Somil ji

Jun 12, 2024, 6:06:13 AMJun 12
to efloraofindia, Somil Daga
Thanks, Somil ji

Jun 12, 2024, 6:06:41 AMJun 12

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jun 12, 2024, 6:07:02 AMJun 12
to efloraofindia, Somil Daga
Thanks, Somil ji

Sending across a few more images, if it can help ID. If P. rajputanae is a perennial, as mentioned above, then this species is something else. The plant we saw is not perennial

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg
Composite near Pali not yet IDed 110321 (5).jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 12, 2024, 6:51:54 AMJun 12
to Somil Daga, Saroj Kasaju, indian...@googlegroups.com
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jun 12, 2024, 7:58:27 AMJun 12
to Somil Daga, Saroj Kasaju, indian...@googlegroups.com
As the heads are discoid, can it be from Plucheineae as per keys in BSI Flora of India?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jun 17, 2024, 5:26:30 AM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to Somil Daga, Saroj Kasaju, indian...@googlegroups.com
Any views?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jun 20, 2024, 6:58:56 AM (6 days ago) Jun 20
to Somil Daga, Saroj Kasaju, indian...@googlegroups.com
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jun 24, 2024, 3:06:39 AM (2 days ago) Jun 24
to efloraofindia, Somil Daga, Saroj Kasaju

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Some kind of Blumea sp. ??- from Somil ji

Pulicaria ??
Thank you.
Saroj Kasaju

I think you are right, Saroj ji, looks closer to a Pulicaria. But it's neither P. wightiana nor P. crispa, both of which I recognize quite well. Could it be the endemic P. rajputanae?- from Somil ji

Did not find images anywhere. Please compare to the enclosed descriptions.
Thank you.
Saroj Kasaju
Sending across a few more images, if it can help ID. If P. rajputanae is a perennial, as mentioned above, then this species is something else. The plant we saw is not perennial- from Somil ji
We have similar observations at (but unable to conclude the id):

With regards,
J.M.Garg
PXL_20240329_030125658.jpg
image.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 24, 2024, 3:07:59 AM (2 days ago) Jun 24
to efloraofindia, Somil Daga, Saroj Kasaju
Some kind of Blumea sp. ??- from Somil ji

Pulicaria ??
Thank you.
Saroj Kasaju

I think you are right, Saroj ji, looks closer to a Pulicaria. But it's neither P. wightiana nor P. crispa, both of which I recognize quite well. Could it be the endemic P. rajputanae?- from Somil ji

Did not find images anywhere. Please compare to the enclosed descriptions.
Thank you.
Saroj Kasaju
Sending across a few more images, if it can help ID. If P. rajputanae is a perennial, as mentioned above, then this species is something else. The plant we saw is not perennial- from Somil ji
We have similar observations at (but unable to conclude the id):
https://efloraofindia.com/2024/03/20/pulicaria-species-manendragarh-madhya-pradesh-anugul-odisha-bilaspur-chhattisgarh/- from me

As the heads are discoid, can it be from Plucheineae as per keys in BSI Flora of India?- from me