Flora of Chamarajanagar _ID_Please_28072021 PK1

K PUTTARAJU

Jul 28, 2021, 1:15:46 AM7/28/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Pl see attached 2 pics of Shrub Strobilanthes sp for ID.
(is this Strobilanthes sessilis)

Flora of Kollegala_ID_Please_28072021 PK1

Date/Time-:15/07/2021 - 10:50,

Location- Place, Altitude - Chamarajanagar,Karnataka

Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type- Wild

Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb- Shrub

Size - 2 mtr

Regards,
PUTTARAJU K,
SCIENTIFIC OFFICER-D,
KAIGA ATOMIC POWER PLANT,
NPCIL, POST-KAIGA -581400
U.K.DISTRICT, KARNATAKA
Mob : 9448999150
Mail : kenchappa...@gmail.com

** Radiation exposure to public from NPP is negligible **

Disclaimer
----------

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressed individual or entity. It contains information that is confidential and protected from disclosure. It must not be printed, read, copied, disclosed, forwarded, distributed or used (in whatsoever manner) by any person other than the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may constitute unlawful act and can possibly attract legal action.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

If you have received this message in error, you should destroy this message and may please notify the sender by e-mail.
Thank you.
-----------
_PK92703poINW.JPG
_PK92708po INW.jpg

K PUTTARAJU

Jul 28, 2021, 1:19:59 AM7/28/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Sorry it's not Strobilanthes sessilis compared with my previous pics of
sessilis height is only 30cm

> Dear All,
>
> Pl see attached 2 pics of Shrub Strobilanthes sp for ID.
> (is this Strobilanthes sessilis)
>
> Flora of Kollegala_ID_Please_28072021 PK1
>
> Date/Time-:15/07/2021 - 10:50,
>
> Location- Place, Altitude - Chamarajanagar,Karnataka
>
> Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type- Wild
>
> Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb- Shrub
>
> Size - 2 mtr
>

> Regards,
> PUTTARAJU K,

J.M. Garg

Aug 6, 2021, 3:28:25 AM8/6/21
to efloraofindia, K PUTTARAJU
Hi, Puttaraju ji.
Pl. post a habit image and other images to examine.
With these images, I am unable to find a match as per comparative images at Strobilanthes

With regards,
J.M.Garg
_PK92703poINW.JPG
_PK92708po INW.jpg

J.M. Garg

Aug 6, 2021, 12:00:50 PM8/6/21
to efloraofindia, K PUTTARAJU
Thanks, Dr. Wood.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Aug 15, 2021, 6:21:18 AM8/15/21
to K PUTTARAJU, efloraofindia
Hi, Puttaraju ji,
Do you have any other images ?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Aug 22, 2021, 11:56:05 AM8/22/21
to K PUTTARAJU, efloraofindia
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Aug 23, 2021, 12:48:51 AM8/23/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

>>> Pl. post a habit image and other images to examine.
>>> With these images, I am unable to find a match as per comparative
>>> images

J.M. Garg

Aug 29, 2021, 5:22:50 AM8/29/21
to K PUTTARAJU, efloraofindia
Thanks, Puttaraju ji

On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 at 08:14, K PUTTARAJU <kputt...@npcil.co.in> wrote:

I have many images, will send.

Regards
Puttaraju, K
> On Sun, 15 Aug 2021 at 15:49, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, Puttaraju ji,
>> Do you have any other images ?
>>
>> On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 at 12:58, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, Puttaraju ji.
>>> Pl. post a habit image and other images to examine.
>>> With these images, I am unable to find a match as per comparative
>>> images

J.M. Garg

Sep 2, 2021, 7:01:17 AM9/2/21
to K PUTTARAJU, efloraofindia