bugs on mango tree

satyendra tiwari

Mar 30, 2010, 2:34:56 AM3/30/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
We have about 14 Mango trees in our garden. All of them are full of mangos and full of bugs.
It is difficult to sit under the tree or go close to it. These small bugs fly all over.
Can any one suggest me any remedy to controle them.
Dont want to try any pesticide.
Thanks.
Satyendra
--
Satyendra K.Tiwari.
Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader

Pankaj Oudhia

Mar 30, 2010, 2:44:44 AM3/30/10
to satyendra tiwari, indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Satyendra ji,

Please send the picture of insect. Meanwhile, please take one Lalten and Parat (Big plate). Fill water in this Parat and then keep a brick in the centre. On this brick keep Lalten. Do it between 5 to 7 pm daily. It will attract the insects present in surroundings and after seven you will find lots of dead insects in Parat. It is general suggestion may be not specific for the insect you mentioned. Thats why I am asking for picture.

If you want to repel the insects instead of killing it, then please send the list of weeds present in your surroundings. I will suggest to burn the selected ones at evening to repel the insects away. The fumes are beneficial for human beings also.

Pankaj Oudhia