Gustavia Superba : AK

Aarti S. Khale

Mar 22, 2010, 11:25:03 AM3/22/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com

My pictures of this beautiful flower taken at different occasions at Jijamata Udyan, Mumbai. This place has some very rare trees.
Aarti

P1070228.JPG
P1070458.JPG
Gustavia leaves-P1080449.JPG

tanay bose

Mar 22, 2010, 12:00:36 PM3/22/10
to Aarti S. Khale, indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Arati ji,
I am confessing to you that I have never seen this plant in life called Gustavia Superba (Kunth) O.Berg (1856) from the family Lecythidaceae. Thank you for aggravating my knowledge on plants.
Regards
Tanay

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 8:55 PM, Aarti S. Khale <aarti...@gmail.com> wrote:

My pictures of this beautiful flower taken at different occasions at Jijamata Udyan, Mumbai. This place has some very rare trees.
Aarti

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)