Re: Wrong legend cited on web sie -e flora

J.M. Garg

Feb 18, 2023, 12:06:15 AM2/18/23
to LALJISINGH, efloraofindia
Thanks, Laljisingh ji,
We have already discussed it at Musa sabuana or M. bulbisiana

On Fri, 17 Feb 2023 at 23:57, LALJISINGH <laljisi...@rediffmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir,
 Greetings
  I am happy to share an article where evidently mentioned the story about the Musa species of Andaman ( kindly refer the historical account as mentioned in this article with strong evidences). Legend of cited photo on your web for Musa sabuana is wrong, Correct legend is Musa indandamanensis L.J. Singh (Biologia 75, 1825–1843. https://doi.org/10.2478/s11756-020-00552-5).

With regards
LJS

--
With regards,