329 ID wild Impatiens

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 22, 2022, 9:23:51 AM6/22/22
to efloraofindia
Please ID Impatiens, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Vannappuram, Thodupuzha, Idukki Dist., Kerala PIN:685607

Altitude: 1500fsl

Flower date: 16.06.2022, 01.15pm

Habitat: wild, moisture, rocky misty hill, wind

Plant habit: miniature shrub, erect, branches, weak fleshy stem 05mm base diameter, annual

Height: 08cm

Leaves: opposite, oblong, apex, fleshy soft glossy, serrated margins, size upto:06×0.6cm

Flower: axillary, 02 petals, diameter:05mm, white, non fragrant

Fruit: capsule ovoid green, size:03.5×2mm

Seed:

Camera: CANON EOS1500D +FL10x
20220616131151_IMG_7814.JPG
20220616131452_IMG_7832.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 22, 2022, 9:27:43 AM6/22/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220616131519_IMG_7835.JPG
20220616131218_IMG_7815.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 22, 2022, 9:32:03 AM6/22/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220616131513_IMG_7834.JPG
20220616131530_IMG_7836.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 22, 2022, 9:35:20 AM6/22/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220616131401_IMG_7826.JPG
20220616131656_IMG_7838.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 22, 2022, 9:44:57 AM6/22/22
to efloraindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Impatiens herbicola Hook.fil.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 22, 2022, 10:03:38 AM6/22/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Yes, it is Impatiens herbicola, thank you very much dear Saroj ji for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 22, 2022, 10:11:48 AM6/22/22
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
OK Sam !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jun 28, 2022, 12:18:14 PM6/28/22
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
I think it is more closer to images at Impatiens inconspicua rather than those at Impatiens herbicola
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 28, 2022, 1:02:58 PM6/28/22
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
Yes, it is Impatiens inconspicua, dear Garg ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.