Thalictrum dalzellii

Prashant awale

Jul 31, 2010, 1:13:08 PM7/31/10
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,

Came across this beautiful erect herb at Purundar Fort.
(Date/Time: 31-07-2010/ 11:50AM)
Bot. name: Thalictrum dalzellii
Family: Rananculaceae

regards
Prashant
Swetambara-ITP.jpg

ajinkya gadave

Jul 31, 2010, 1:15:51 PM7/31/10
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix

this is from me .
Swetambara-ITP.jpg
Thalictrum dalzellii.JPG

tanay bose

Jul 31, 2010, 2:36:05 PM7/31/10
to ajinkya gadave, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Lovely catch awesome photography
tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

shubhada nikharge

Aug 2, 2010, 2:37:16 AM8/2/10
to ajinkya gadave, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Prashant ji and ajinkya ji,
 thanx for beautiful pics.
why the name swetambara?
Cheers,
Shubhada

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do."

Aug 2, 2010, 2:53:33 AM8/2/10
to shubhada nikharge, ajinkya gadave, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Prashant ji and Ajinkya ji
Nice photograph (can't say photographs). How come both of you have common database.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Dinesh Valke

Aug 2, 2010, 4:13:35 AM8/2/10
to Gurcharan Singh, shubhada nikharge, ajinkya gadave, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Gurcharan ji ... clarified from Ajinkya ... he had inadvertently let Prashant's photo get attached along with his own (Thalictrum dalzellii.JPG).
Now attaching some of my photos of the same flowers (physically different plant).

Shubhada ... could not dig out any reason for -- why the name shwetamabara for this plant.

Regards.
P1210815.jpg
P1210754.jpg
P1210811.jpg

shubhada nikharge

Aug 2, 2010, 4:32:36 AM8/2/10
to Dinesh Valke, Gurcharan Singh, ajinkya gadave, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Dear Dineshania valkensis,
Beautiful pics.
ur pics speak for the name. shwet + Ambar
Thanx very much.