id please - 300110_Goa_SSN_7

shubhada nikharge

Feb 3, 2010, 8:37:09 AM2/3/10
to indian tree pix
Hi,
request for id.
pics taken at Mahavir sanctuary, Mollem, Goa on 30th Jan 2010.
Cheers,
Shubhada

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do."

unid 2010_0131_goa_0401 e.JPG
unid 2010_0131_goa_0403 e.JPG
unid 2010_0131_goa_0405 e.JPG
unid 2010_0131_goa_0402 e.JPG

shrikant ingalhalikar

Feb 3, 2010, 9:33:45 AM2/3/10
to efloraofindia
Wendlandia thyrsoidea, Rubiaceae, Pervi ( leaves resemble guava
leaves) since leaves are whorled and filaments are not exserted.
Regds, Shrikant Ingalhalikar

On Feb 3, 6:37 pm, shubhada nikharge <shubhada_nikha...@yahoo.co.in>
wrote:

> Hi,
> request for id.
> pics taken at Mahavir sanctuary, Mollem, Goa on 30th Jan 2010.
> Cheers,
> Shubhada
>
> "I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
>

>       Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/
>
>  unid 2010_0131_goa_0401 e.JPG
> 75KViewDownload
>
>  unid 2010_0131_goa_0403 e.JPG
> 103KViewDownload
>
>  unid 2010_0131_goa_0405 e.JPG
> 93KViewDownload
>
>  unid 2010_0131_goa_0402 e.JPG
> 92KViewDownload

Narendra Joshi

Feb 4, 2010, 11:33:43 PM2/4/10
to shubhada nikharge, Indiantrees
The flowers looks like that of Pervi or Showla (Marathi) Wendlandia thyrsoidea  from Rubiaceae family.

Regards,

Narendra Joshi