I don't know the names 1

J.M. Garg

Feb 20, 2023, 5:53:08 AM2/20/23
to efloraofindia, zipras...@gmail.com
Posting these separately species wise, to reduce confusion in ids and as per posting guidelines from I don't know the names (from Prashant Sahu ji):
On my recent trip to Chitrakoot, I got some dried herbs from the local market. The seller did give me names in a paper sticker but when I try to search names online, I get nothing (or less relevant).  Can you guys please help me identify the names?
Thanks in Advance.
111222222243_IMG_Herbs.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Feb 20, 2023, 5:56:47 AM2/20/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, zipras...@gmail.com
Urginea indica

Prashant Sahu

Feb 21, 2023, 1:07:02 AM2/21/23
to eFloraofIndia
You are Prefect, made my day. Thank you.

J.M. Garg

Feb 21, 2023, 1:16:31 AM2/21/23
to efloraofindia, zipras...@gmail.com, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thanks, Paradesi ji