Moong Dal Plant Lohari Panipat

Balkar Arya

Apr 10, 2010, 12:44:20 PM4/10/10
to indiantreepix
Dear All
Moong Dal Plant from my fields Lohari Panipat
Vigna radiata (L.) R. Wilczek
Syn
Phaseolus aureus Roxb.

Regards
Balkar Singh
Moong.jpg

Dinesh Valke

Apr 10, 2010, 1:09:12 PM4/10/10
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Vigna radiata ... commonly known as: golden gram, green gram, mash bean, mung bean, wild mung • Gujarati: મૂંગ mung • Hindi: जंगली मूंग jungli mung • Kannada: pacha hesaru • Konkani: मूग muga • Malayalam: cerupayar, putsja-paeru • Marathi: रानमूग raan muga • Sanskrit: मुद्ग mudga • Tamil: பச்சைப்பயறு pachai payaru • Telugu: పచ్చ పెసలు pacha pesalu

Regards.

tanay bose

Apr 11, 2010, 12:04:15 AM4/11/10
to Dinesh Valke, Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Dear Dinesh Ji & Balkar,
Very good Identification, information  Blah Blah Blah !!!! Where is the my Dal?? Does anyone have the interest to cook lovely moong dal for me served along with sweet pickles and roasted papad .... Oh!! forgot the Ghee Sorry for it...
regards
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

Satish Chile

Apr 12, 2010, 3:06:50 AM4/12/10
to tanay bose, Dinesh Valke, Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Dear all,
Forgot the Moong dal ka Pakoda ? and Mung dal ki Khhichdi ? like to share with you when we meet ?
Satish
Dr. Satish Kumar Chile

Pankaj Oudhia

Apr 12, 2010, 3:15:13 AM4/12/10
to Satish Chile, tanay bose, Dinesh Valke, Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
And chaat prepared from germinated pulses mainly Moong---

http://ecoport.org/ep?SearchType=pdb&PdbID=53435

Pankaj Oudhia