Re: [efloraofindia:128387] Some seeds were gifted to us in Maharashtra we sowed them in pots and after 2 yrs transplanted them on the ground. They have, now, after total 5+ yrs grown into huge trees. They bear dirty orange flowers around maWe would like them to be identified.

Vijay

Sep 3, 2012, 5:50:54 PM9/3/12
to Sunita, indian...@googlegroups.com
The tree could be of Gmelina arborea. A picture of flower/ fruit would help confirm the id.

Vijayasankar

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 3, 2012, at 10:45 AM, Sunita <sunita...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear experts,
Some seeds were gifted to us in Maharashtra we sowed them in pots and after 2 yrs transplanted them on the ground. They have, now, after total 5+ yrs grown into huge trees. Last two years they bore  dirty orange flowers around may and small round fruits. They completely shed leaves in winter. We would like request  them to be identified please. The picture of the leaf is also here.
Last season we had these yellow cute flowers which also I dont know much about can you please identify.
Thank you,
Sunita