Wild Flower for ID-211209-RK-3

ranjini kamath

Dec 21, 2009, 5:07:20 AM12/21/09
to indiatreepix
Commelina species?Please provide ID.Pic taken on 07-12-09 at Thattekad,Kerala.
Thank you.
Ranjini Kamath
IMG_6916-ph.jpg

Rajesh Sachdev

Dec 21, 2009, 5:13:23 AM12/21/09
to indiantreepix
Perhaps
Commelina species?Please provide ID.Pic taken on 07-12-09 at Thattekad,Kerala.
Thank you.
                Ranjini Kamath

Regards
Rajesh Sachdev
Mumbai,India
+91 98902-55616
rajeshd...@googlemail.com
rajesh_...@in.com
www.rajesh-sachdev.blogspot.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/leoparguy/
---

J.M. Garg

Feb 8, 2010, 7:05:06 AM2/8/10
to efloraofindia, Rajesh Sachdev, ranjini kamath

Earlier relevant feedback:

“Perhaps
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commelina_benghalensis

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

IMG_6916-ph.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 5, 2010, 7:41:26 AM3/5/10
to efloraofindia, ranjini kamath, Rajesh Sachdev, mayur nandikar, Dr. Santhosh Kumar
Earlier relevant feedback:
“Perhaps
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commelina_benghalensis

Mar 5, 2010, 9:16:00 AM3/5/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, ranjini kamath, Rajesh Sachdev, mayur nandikar, Dr. Santhosh Kumar
YES IT IS THIS PLANT IS Commelina benghalensis. I KNOW THIS BUDDY VERY WELL GROWS EVERYWHERE IN BENGAL IN LITTLE DAMPY PLACES. I MY HOUSE I ALSO FOUND THIS PLANT GROWING IN MY BACKYARD
REGARDS
TANAY

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)
9674221362 (Mobile)

J.M. Garg

Mar 6, 2010, 4:04:55 AM3/6/10
to efloraofindia, ranjini kamath, Rajesh Sachdev, mayur nandikar, Dr. Santhosh Kumar
A reply:
"Hello
Look likes Commelina diffusa" from Mayur Nandikar ji.

Yazdy Palia

Mar 6, 2010, 12:14:31 PM3/6/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, ranjini kamath, Rajesh Sachdev, mayur nandikar, Dr. Santhosh Kumar
Dear Friends, I agree with Mr. garg Ji. It looks like cemmelina
diffusa. Please have a look at two links one showing commelina
bengalensis the other showing commelina diffusa.
http://www.treknature.com/gallery/Asia/India/photo176903.htm
http://www.hear.org/starr/plants/images/species/?q=commelina+diffusa
Regards
Yazdy Palia.