464 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jul 16, 2023, 9:20:24 AM7/16/23
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: bloomed in The HIMALAYAS at Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden, Srinagar Jammu & Kashmir INDIA

Altitude: 5200fsl

Flower date: 14APR2023, 11.35am

Habitat: wild moisture

Plant habit: small shrub, erect branches, weak stem, hairy, annual

Height: 03 feet

Leaves: alternate, spirally, leaflets, elliptic, acute, hairy, size:04×1cm

Flower: axillary buds, diameter:05mm, violet

Fruit:

Seed:

Camera: CANON EOS1500D +FL10x
20230414113528_IMG_0523 (1).JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 16, 2023, 11:25:07 AM7/16/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
No more images ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jul 16, 2023, 1:43:20 PM7/16/23
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Saroj ji,
Sorry, no more images.  It is growing in entry restricted Tulip field between many densely growing weeds, so capturing more images are very difficult.  With kind regards, Sam.

J.M. Garg

Jul 26, 2023, 3:13:17 AM7/26/23
to efloraofindia, M Sawmliana, Saroj Kasaju

I tried.
But I think it is different.

With regards,
J.M.Garg
20230414113528_IMG_0523 (1).JPG

taffa...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2023, 3:30:20 AM7/26/23
to eFloraofIndia
Asperugo procumbens  has a trailing habit (only member of the family which has a trailing habit in this region) and blue flowers. This herb seems to be erect with  pink flowers .
Regards
Taffazull

Shakir Ahmad

Jul 26, 2023, 10:08:36 AM7/26/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, M Sawmliana, Saroj Kasaju
Yes resembles with Asparago procumbens

J.M. Garg

Jul 27, 2023, 12:44:18 AM7/27/23
to Shakir Ahmad, efloraofindia, M Sawmliana, Saroj Kasaju
But something else.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jul 27, 2023, 12:44:43 AM7/27/23
to Shakir Ahmad, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Sam Kuzhalanattu
But something else.

On Wed, 26 Jul 2023 at 19:38, Shakir Ahmad <saadiks...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jul 27, 2023, 12:51:19 AM7/27/23
to J.M. Garg, Shakir Ahmad, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, TAFA
Dear Garg ji, Saroj ji, Taffazull ji, Shakir ji,
Thank you very much for helping me to identify my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

J.M. Garg

Aug 6, 2023, 3:44:28 AM8/6/23
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, saadiks...@gmail.com, TAFA

Some earlier relevant feedback:

I tried.

But I think it is different. - from me

Asperugo procumbens  has a trailing habit (only member of the family which has a trailing habit in this region) and blue flowers. This herb seems to be erect with  pink flowers .
Regards

Taffazull

Yes resembles with Asparago procumbens- from Shakir ji

But something else.- from me

Aug 6, 2023, 10:19:18 AM8/6/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Shakir Ahmad, TAFA
Dear Garg ji, All Members,
Thank you very much for forwarding my request for ID assistance, with kind regards, Sam.

J.M. Garg

Aug 18, 2023, 7:29:09 AM8/18/23
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, TAFA, saadiks...@gmail.com
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Shakir Ahmad

Aug 19, 2023, 12:40:40 AM8/19/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, TAFA
Resembles with Lithospermum arvense ??

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 19, 2023, 10:57:41 AM8/19/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, TAFA, Shakir Ahmad
Dear Shakir ji,
Thank you very much for helping to Identify my plant, it is very close to Lithospermum arvense, but my plant's leaf arrangement is visible as opposite(?).  With kind regards, Sam.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 19, 2023, 11:01:33 AM8/19/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, TAFA, Shakir Ahmad
Dear Shakir ji,
Please see the attached collage.
20230819_202922.jpg

Shakir Ahmad

Aug 20, 2023, 12:54:22 AM8/20/23
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, TAFA
Sir....Not all leaves are opposite
Please check.
IMG_20230820_102315.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 20, 2023, 1:15:02 AM8/20/23
to Shakir Ahmad, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, TAFA
Dear Shakir ji,
Below screenshot is of Lithospermum arvense at EFI, I observed it's leaves are alternatively arranged.  With kind regards, Sam.
Screenshot_20230819-202830_Chrome.jpg