For ID 310810ET

Thiruvengadam Ekambaram

Aug 30, 2010, 11:32:02 PM8/30/10
to indiantreepix
Friends
I took this flower picture in Auli, Uttarakhand
Date/Time-15.7.10 ----1.21 p.m.
Location- Place, Altitude, GPS- Auli
Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type-------------Wild
Plant Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb-----shrub
Height/Length- -----around 12 inch
Leaves Type/ Shape/ Size -------as seen in the picture
Inflorescence Type/ Size-
Flowers Size/ Colour/ Calyx/ Bracts- ---- 1.5 inch in length, as seen
in the picture
Fruits Type/ Shape/ Size Seeds--
Please give ID
With Warm Regards,

E.Thiruvengadam
Mobile 09987886892
Chembur, Mumbai - 400074

IMG_1407.JPG

Mayur Nandikar

Aug 31, 2010, 1:21:59 AM8/31/10
to Thiruvengadam Ekambaram, indiantreepix
Hello,
I think Some Impatiens
--
Mr. Mayur D. Nandikar,
Research Student,

tanay bose

Aug 31, 2010, 7:00:51 PM8/31/10
to Mayur Nandikar, Thiruvengadam Ekambaram, indiantreepix
Impatiens is quite obvious but not sure about the species
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
Research Assistant & Teaching Assistant

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 29, 2010, 2:57:36 PM9/29/10
to efloraofindia, Thiruvengadam Ekambaram, Mayur Nandikar, TANAY BOSE
Resurfacing again for ID

Earlier feedback

Mayur ji & Tanay...........................................Impatiens sp.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Oct 23, 2010, 1:26:50 AM10/23/10
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, tanay bose, Tabish, Mayur Nandikar

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“I think Some Impatiens ” from Mayur ji.

“Impatiens is quite obvious but not sure about the species
Tanay”

Nov 8, 2010, 2:30:23 PM11/8/10
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Thiruvengadam Ekambaram, Mayur Nandikar, TANAY BOSE
I think it is Impatiens sulcata
kunhikannan

--
Dr. C.Kunhikannan,
Division of Biodiversity,

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 21, 2010, 5:42:12 PM11/21/10
to efloraofindia, Thiruvengadam Ekambaram, C KUNHIKANNAN, Tabish, Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Resurfacing again for IID confirmation

Earlier feedback

Kunhikannan ji.....................................I think it is Impatiens sulcata