246 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 14, 2021, 11:16:08 AM9/14/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Altitude: 1400fsl

Flower date: 30.08.2021, 02.55pm

Habitat: wild, moisture, filtered sunlight

Plant habit: small tree, erect, branches, hard stem 6 inches circumference, hairy, long lasting

Height: 04 meters

Leaves: alternate, ovate, oblong, apex, size:12×5cm

Flower: thick hard petals, diameter:22mm, off-white, fragrant

Fruit: ovoid, green into red, size:2.5×1cm, edible little sweet

Seed: brown 2 nos., semi globular diameter:6.5mm

Camera: mobile Samsung Galaxy A21s

146 Identify wild plant
20210830_145513.jpg
20210830_150002.jpg
20210830_145603.jpg
20210830_150135.jpg
20210830_150041.jpg
20210830_145545.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 14, 2021, 11:24:30 AM9/14/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20210830_150135.jpg
20210830_150101.jpg
20210830_150256.jpg
20210830_150221.jpg
20210830_165642.jpg
20210830_150357.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Sep 14, 2021, 11:28:58 AM9/14/21
to efloraofindia
Check with Annonaceae Sam JI,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
09/14/21, 08:57:30 PM

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 14, 2021, 11:33:09 AM9/14/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images.  A correction:
Ref. as 146 ID wild plant
20210704_143758.jpg
20210830_150513.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 14, 2021, 11:52:22 AM9/14/21
to efloraofindia
Yes, it is more close to Meiogyne ramarowii, dear Paradesi ji, thankal you very much for ID my plant. One ID request of this kind is from Thattekkad, only 17km distance from here.  With kind regards, Sam.

J.M. Garg

Sep 19, 2021, 2:11:48 AM9/19/21
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Thanks, Sam ji, for id as Meiogyne ramarowii (Dunn) Gandhi

146 Identify wild plant
20210830_145513.jpg
20210830_150002.jpg
20210830_145603.jpg
20210830_150135.jpg
20210830_150041.jpg
20210830_145545.jpg

J.M. Garg

Sep 19, 2021, 2:12:19 AM9/19/21
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Thanks, Sam ji, for id as Meiogyne ramarowii (Dunn) Gandhi

Thanks, Sam ji, for id as Meiogyne ramarowii (Dunn) Gandhi

Sep 19, 2021, 6:59:11 AM9/19/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Sharing more images.
20210916_134315.jpg
20210916_134411.jpg
20210916_132712.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 19, 2021, 7:00:44 AM9/19/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Garg ji, Paradesi ji, all Members,
Thank you very much for the ID confirmation of my plant, kind regards, Sam.

J.M. Garg

Sep 19, 2021, 7:21:21 AM9/19/21

--
With regards,