Photinia integrifolia Lindl.

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 1, 2018, 5:43:35 AM4/1/18
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Rajib Gogoi, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary
Dear Members,

Location: Shivapuri National Park, Nepal
Altitude: 6000 ft.
Date: 27 March 2018
Habit : Wild

Nepali Names : गजफूल Gajaphool / लहरे बाक्ले पाते  Lahare Baakle Paate

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
_DSC0596.JPG
_DSC0599.JPG
_DSC0601.JPG
_DSC0603.JPG
_DSC0604.JPG
_DSC0605.JPG
_DSC0606.JPG

J.M. Garg

Apr 2, 2018, 12:52:59 AM4/2/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Superb presentation, Saroj ji

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 3, 2018, 10:32:03 AM4/3/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr. Garg !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Dec 15, 2018, 8:49:34 AM12/15/18
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Looks different from Biotik & other postings at Photinia integrifolia
Needs to be corrected in FOI also.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2975 members & 3,00,000 messages on 25.7.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which 1,00,000 are directly displayed).

_DSC0596.JPG
_DSC0599.JPG
_DSC0601.JPG
_DSC0603.JPG
_DSC0604.JPG
_DSC0605.JPG
_DSC0606.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jan 6, 2019, 5:13:53 AM1/6/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Looks different from Biotik & other postings at Photinia integrifolia
Needs to be corrected in FOI also.

Jan 6, 2019, 11:22:10 AM1/6/19
to Maan Rokaya
Your opinion please.