Plant 5

Padmanabhan Geetha

Feb 5, 2009, 11:50:31 PM2/5/09
to indiantreepix Indian, wildflowerindia
Dear friends
Plant posted here for id was photographed at Tiwai Hill , near Chas-kaman dam. Request id.

thank you
best wishes
geetha

PS : chas-kama dam is located at Khed dist. Pune.
Id5 PICT0020 mar 05.jpg
Id5 PICT0021 mar 05.jpg

Swaminathan, Prakash

Feb 6, 2009, 12:15:54 AM2/6/09
to Padmanabhan Geetha, indiantreepix Indian, wildflowerindia
Looks like Woodfordia fruticosa.

Regards
Prakash
È +91 98675 08049
*Prakash.S...@bg-group.com

Feb 6, 2009, 12:18:37 AM2/6/09
to Swaminathan, Prakash, Padmanabhan Geetha, indiantreepix Indian, wildflowerindia
... Woodfordia fruticosa
commonly known as: dhawai, fire flame bush, shiranji tea, or very simply woodfordia.
at flickr: http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=all&q=Woodfordia+fruticosa&m=text

Regards.

Padmanabhan Geetha

Feb 6, 2009, 12:18:59 AM2/6/09
to Swaminathan, Prakash, indiantreepix Indian, wildflowerindia
Thank you Prakash ji
geetha

Padmanabhan Geetha

Feb 6, 2009, 12:19:29 AM2/6/09
to Dinesh Valke, Swaminathan, Prakash, indiantreepix Indian, wildflowerindia
Thank you Dinesh ji
Geetha

satish phadke

Feb 6, 2009, 7:03:20 AM2/6/09
to Padmanabhan Geetha, Dinesh Valke, Swaminathan, Prakash, indiantreepix Indian, wildflowerindia
Woodfordia fruticosa or Dhayti in Marathi

2009/2/6 Padmanabhan Geetha <iye...@gmail.com>

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com

J.M. Garg

Feb 8, 2009, 8:48:17 AM2/8/09
to satish phadke, Padmanabhan Geetha, Dinesh Valke, Swaminathan, Prakash, indiantreepix Indian
From Indiantreepix Database:
Woodfordia fruticosa (?) Lythaceae Fire-flame Bush, Shinajitea, Woodfordia  In Kumdi area of Saranda Forest I found them abundant- Sibdas Ghosh- March'07.  Woodfordia fruticosa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia a picture for you - indiantreepix | Google Groups Woodfordia Fruticosa,Fruticosa flowers,Woodfordia Fruticosa flowers,indian Woodfordia Fruticosa flowers