More for ID- Khandala

rohit chakravarty

Aug 4, 2010, 11:02:57 AM8/4/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
            Please help with the IDs of these herbs photographed at Khandala in Sept. 2009.
Is the 1st one Trichodesma indicum ? Also please confirm the ID of the 2nd plant.

Regards,
Rohit
--
Rohit Chakravarty,
http://www.mywilddiary.blogspot.com/

Vijayasankar

Aug 4, 2010, 11:10:59 AM8/4/10
to rohit chakravarty, indian...@googlegroups.com
Rohit ji,

Please send pictures of different plants in separate mails, with different subject lines, for easy archiving purpose.

The first two pics belong to Trichodesma indicum, as rightly ided by you. Third picture is of a Lindernia species of Scrophulariaceae.

With regards

Vijayasankar

Dinesh Valke

Aug 4, 2010, 11:44:25 AM8/4/10
to Vijayasankar, rohit chakravarty, indian...@googlegroups.com
... would the Trichodesma be T. inaequale ?
Regards.

Pardeshi S.

Aug 5, 2010, 1:07:40 AM8/5/10
to efloraofindia
Hello all
First two pics are of Trichodesma inequale-note the stamens are not
exerted.Boraginaceae
the third pic is of Lindernia antipoda (L.) Alston --Scrophulariaceae

Regards
Satish Pardeshi

On Aug 4, 8:44 pm, Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ... would the *Trichodesma* be *T. inaequale* ?
> Regards.
>
> On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 8:40 PM, Vijayasankar <vijay.botan...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Rohit ji,
>
> > Please send pictures of different plants in separate mails, with different
> > subject lines, for easy archiving purpose.
>
> > The first two pics belong to Trichodesma indicum, as rightly ided by you.
> > Third picture is of a *Lindernia* species of Scrophulariaceae.
>
> > With regards
>
> > Vijayasankar
>
> > On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 10:02 AM, rohit chakravarty <rohitcha...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> Dear all,
> >>             Please help with the IDs of these herbs photographed at
> >> Khandala in Sept. 2009.
> >> Is the 1st one *Trichodesma indicum* ? Also please confirm the ID of the

tanay bose

Aug 5, 2010, 3:31:45 AM8/5/10
to Pardeshi S., efloraofindia
majus is a good choice
tanay

--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

rohit chakravarty

Aug 5, 2010, 9:28:47 AM8/5/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the ID Satish sir! :)

Regards
Rohit

JM Garg

Oct 26, 2017, 7:56:41 AM10/26/17
to efloraofindia, rohit chakravarty, satish pardeshi
Vitex (Lamiaceae)- probable.JPG

lalithamba

Oct 26, 2017, 8:41:27 AM10/26/17
to efloraofindia
It is Lindernia crustacea
regards
A.Lalithamba

J.M. Garg

Oct 26, 2017, 8:45:12 AM10/26/17
to lalithamba, efloraofindia, rohit chakravarty
Thanks, Lalithamba ji.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Satish N. Pardeshi

Nov 3, 2017, 7:38:35 AM11/3/17
to JM Garg, efloraofindia, rohit chakravarty
Hello all
yes it is Lindernia crustacea

Regards

Satish Pardeshi
--
EACH ONE.... PLANT ONE...

Satish Pardeshi
Plant Taxonomist
Mumbai, Pune

J.M. Garg

Nov 3, 2017, 12:59:34 PM11/3/17
to satish pardeshi, efloraofindia, rohit chakravarty
Thanks, Satish ji