Cassytha filiformis L.,

mani kandan

Jul 16, 2010, 2:42:53 AM7/16/10
to indiantreepix
Dear All,

Is there any report about Cassytha filiformis L. from Jammu & Kashmir?
if you know the details, then please send  it to me.

With Regards

R. Manikandan, Ph.D.
Scientist
Botanical Survey of India
Northern Regional Centre,
192-Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun-248 195,

J.M. Garg

Sep 5, 2010, 3:17:59 AM9/5/10
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, mani nair, mani kandan

Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter pl.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

J.M. Garg

Oct 13, 2010, 8:23:01 AM10/13/10
to efloraofindia, mani kandan, Gurcharan Singh, mani nair
Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter pl.