PSILOTUM NUDUM

Col Bimal Sarkar

Oct 2, 2011, 10:18:17 AM10/2/11

Dear Friend,
                   Pachmarhi is a paradise for botanists.During my stay at Pachmarhi at different times I met lot many botanists and budding botanists at Pachmarhi,who came on excursion.One particular plant specimen they were interested in was Psilotum nudum.I found the same plant on the trunk of a Polyalthia longifolia tree.Attaching an image of the same.
.Regards
Col (Retd) Bimal Sarkar
Mobile: 9434194942
Psilotum nudum.jpg

Balkar Arya

Oct 2, 2011, 10:53:52 AM10/2/11
to Col Bimal Sarkar, indiantreepix
Thanks a lot Col Bimal Ji for sharing a picture of a Pteridophyta.
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Ushadi micromini

Oct 2, 2011, 1:38:15 PM10/2/11
to efloraofindia
yes one of the parasitic ferns!
usha
-

On Oct 2, 7:53 pm, Balkar Arya <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks a lot Col Bimal Ji for sharing a picture of a Pteridophyta.
>
> On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 7:48 PM, Col Bimal Sarkar
> <colbimalsar...@yahoo.com>wrote:
>

> > Dear Friend,
> >                    Pachmarhi is a paradise for botanists.During my stay at
> > Pachmarhi at different times I met lot many botanists and budding botanists
> > at Pachmarhi,who came on excursion.One particular plant specimen they were
> > interested in was *Psilotum nudum.*I found the same plant on the trunk of
> > a *Polyalthia longifolia *tree.Attaching an image of the same.

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Oct 2, 2011, 8:42:14 PM10/2/11
to efloraofindia
Thanks for sharing.
Respected Usha mam, this is not parasitic.
Pankaj

JM Garg

May 2, 2020, 4:05:24 AM5/2/20
to efloraofindia
Psilotum nudum.jpg

J.M. Garg

May 2, 2020, 4:07:38 AM5/2/20
to efloraofindia
Thanks, Bimal ji.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,50,000 images are directly displayed on 31.1.20).

Psilotum nudum.jpg

J.M. Garg

May 2, 2020, 4:57:37 AM5/2/20
to efloraofindia