Pulicaria wightiana ?

J.M. Garg

Nov 5, 2009, 10:13:12 PM11/5/09
to indiantreepix

On 11/10/09 in Ananthagiri HIll forest in Rangareddy district of Andhra Pradesh.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Pulicaria wightiana is it I IMG_2980.jpg
Pulicaria wightiana is it I IMG_2981.jpg

J.M. Garg

Nov 10, 2009, 11:19:37 AM11/10/09
to indiantreepix, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Gurcharan Singh-sify, Vijayasankar Raman

Pulicaria wightiana is it I IMG_2980.jpg
Pulicaria wightiana is it I IMG_2981.jpg

J.M. Garg

Nov 20, 2009, 10:46:31 AM11/20/09
to indiantreepix, Dr. Santhosh Kumar, Dinesh Valke, Vijayasankar Raman, Gurcharan Singh-sify, Shrikant Ingalhalikar
Pulicaria wightiana is it I IMG_2980.jpg
Pulicaria wightiana is it I IMG_2981.jpg

J.M. Garg

Nov 20, 2009, 11:20:38 AM11/20/09
to indiantreepix, Dr. Santhosh Kumar, Dinesh Valke, Vijayasankar Raman, Gurcharan Singh-sify, Shrikant Ingalhalikar
Reply from Shrikant ji:
"Dear Mr. Garg,
This should be labelled as P. wightiana, though the specific character 'peduncle long, hollow and thickened upwards' (may be there but) can not be seen in the picture. Regards
Shrikant Ingalhalikar"