Adenium obescum

Pravin Kawale

Mar 5, 2009, 10:06:09 AM3/5/09
to indiantreepix, wildflowerindia
Hi,
Flowers of Adenium obescum
Photographed at Flower show Panvel on
1 Mar.2009
Thanks

You have been sent 1 picture.

DSC02103.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 31, 2010, 8:09:17 PM10/31/10
to efloraofindia

Dr. Pankaj thinks this to be a member of Solanaceae. I think it is
Adenium obesum only. lease give your opinion.

Gurcharan Singh

DSC02103.JPG

 DSC02103.JPG
71KViewDownload

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 31, 2010, 8:13:15 PM10/31/10
to efloraofindia
The image did not come through so I am uploading it again

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 31, 2010, 8:47:46 PM10/31/10
to efloraofindia
My photographs of Adenium obesum

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Adenium-obesum--Delhi-3.jpg
Adenium-obesum--Delhi-1.jpg
Adenium-obesum--Delhi-2.jpg

Farida Abraham

Oct 31, 2010, 9:25:54 PM10/31/10
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
adenum definitely FA
--
Mrs. F. Abraham.
Principal,

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 1, 2010, 12:09:33 AM11/1/10
to Farida Abraham, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
I know Adenium obesum very well.

Balkar sir gave links for different species in which second number was
Adenium species

Adenium obesum http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/d39935f470939d3f
Adenium species?
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/55442af89175dbce

This is very strange but my comments were for the following link of
"Adenium species?" given by him, where following pic is showing.

http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/55442af89175dbce
which is clearly a Solanaceae.

I imagine you misunderstood it for the real Adenium obesum displayed
in other thread.

Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

Ladakh-Garden-Plant-1---ID-.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 1, 2010, 9:37:54 AM11/1/10
to Pankaj Kumar, Farida Abraham, efloraofindia
Extremely sorry for this mix up on my part

Gurcharan singh

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 1, 2010, 12:49:09 PM11/1/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Farida Abraham, efloraofindia
No issues.
Pankaj