Vigna radiata (L.) R.Wilczek :: Waghbil, Thane, Maharashtra :: Sep 18, 2010 · 1:26 PM IST

Dinesh Valke

May 28, 2023, 8:26:04 AM5/28/23
to efloraofindia
Vigna radiata (L.) R.Wilczek
Waghbil, Thane, Maharashtra :: Sep 18, 2010 · 1:26 PM IST :: about 3 m (10 ft) asl

Vigna radiata (L.) R.Wilczek
Vigna radiata (L.) R.Wilczek
Vigna radiata (L.) R.Wilczek
Vigna radiata (L.) R.Wilczek
Vigna radiata (L.) R.Wilczek
Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Jun 3, 2023, 12:19:09 PM6/3/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, DineshValke
Is it not the following as per your earlier posts:

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jun 3, 2023, 12:19:34 PM6/3/23
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

Jun 3, 2023, 12:50:16 PM6/3/23
to J.M. Garg, indian...@googlegroups.com
Garg ji,
I have all of them as only Vigna radiata in my notes, except for one post - markedly different Vigna radiata - delicate twiner with smaller and paler flowers - https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/-QMlF-VpRo4/m/GFTySpW5BwAJ

I will check the status of each observation in my notes, and return to this post, tomorrow after going through all of them.
Vigna radiata (L.) R. Wilczek var. sublobata
  1. at Vaghbil on September 18, 2010
  2. at Koraigad on October 6, 2012
  3. at Vaghbil on September 21, 2008
  4. along Ghodbunder Road on September 13, 2008
  5. at Pirojshanagar on September 23, 2007
  6. at Kharghar Hills on October 14, 2007
  7. along National Highway No. 8 on August 15, 2009

Regards.
Dinesh

Dinesh Valke

Jun 4, 2023, 2:35:40 AM6/4/23
to J.M. Garg, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hello Garg ji,
I checked my posts in eFI Group ... found one post which has all the observations illustrated in it - Fabaceae (Faboideae) Fortnight :: Vigna radiata var sublobata :: n Western Ghats :: DVOCT130 !!
Later on, I do not recollect why I would have dropped the variety ID in my flickr notes. In either case, the post in our group nor the observations in iNaturalist are validated for what I have suggested.

Thus, I am revising my notes for all the observations listed above to Vigna radiata var. sublobata (Roxb.) Verdc. in both flickr and iNaturalist, and will update here, in case it gets validated otherwise.
Many thanks Garg ji, for pointing to the discrepancy in my notes, and the resulting mess.

Regards.
Dinesh