¿ Ailanthus excelsa ?

Dinesh Valke

Dec 30, 2008, 5:33:34 AM12/30/08
to Indian Tree Pix

Hello friends,

Attached are 2 photos of possibly Ailanthus excelsa.
Found growing in riverine forest at Manali near river Beas (approx 1900 m above msl) in June 2008
Please validate.
Thanks and regards

080604_080301_Ailanthus excelsa.jpg
080604_080302_Ailanthus excelsa.jpg

J.M. Garg

Dec 30, 2008, 8:56:24 AM12/30/08
to Dinesh Valke, Indian Tree Pix
Hi, Dinesh ji,

Dinesh Valke

Dec 30, 2008, 10:28:18 AM12/30/08
to indiantreepix
Dear Garg ji,

I have no doubt in believing it to be Sapindus mukorossi.
Relieved to get this one identified !!

Many thanks and regards.