Swamy/New series/ID/63 - ID of a tree

M Swamy

Apr 23, 2022, 7:56:10 AM4/23/22
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
I shall be thankful if you could kindly identify the tree from the attached photographs.  Photos received for identification from  a reader of Star of Mysore, Mysore.   The tree was photographed near Tonnur Kere Temple, Mandya district, Karnataka.   I am forwardfing the photos as received..  I am sorry for the picture quality (not good) .

Unknown tree ID (1).jpg
Unknown tree ID (5).jpg
Unknown tree ID (2).jpg
Unknown tree ID (4).jpg
Unknown tree ID (3).jpg
Unknown tree ID (6).jpg

J.M. Garg

Apr 23, 2022, 9:06:48 PM4/23/22
to efloraofindia, M Swamy
Thanks, Mahadeswara ji,
Pl. ask him for high res. images, as details are not clear.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Sat, 23 Apr, 2022, 5:26 pm M Swamy, <swamy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear members,
I shall be thankful if you could kindly identify the tree from the attached photographs.  Photos received for identification from  a reader of Star of Mysore, Mysore.   The tree was photographed near Tonnur Kere Temple, Mandya district, Karnataka.   I am forwardfing the photos as received..  I am sorry for the picture quality (not good) .

J.M. Garg

Apr 24, 2022, 12:37:04 AM4/24/22
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Apr 29, 2022, 5:20:58 AM4/29/22
to efloraofindia, M Swamy
Awaiting clear images.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Vijayasankar Raman

Apr 29, 2022, 11:03:15 AM4/29/22
to efloraofindia, M Swamy
Madhuca longifolia, I guess.

Vijayasankar

J.M. Garg

Apr 29, 2022, 11:15:29 AM4/29/22
to efloraofindia, M Swamy, Vijayasankar Raman
Thanks, Vijayasankar ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg