Carissa congesta (Karaunda)?

J.M. Garg

Jun 16, 2008, 12:27:00 PM6/16/08
to indiantreepix
On 15/6/08 at Deer Park, Vanashthalipuram, Hyderabad, AP. I am a bit confused. There were many such shrubs/ smallish trees attracting lot of Common Emigrant butterflies.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

weedy

Jul 16, 2008, 1:05:13 AM7/16/08
to indiantreepix
This is Carrisa cogesta - karaunda indeed. There is one variety that
is whitish and red, and the other is green and red.