Psoralea corylifolia

J.M. Garg

Oct 6, 2021, 2:01:09 AM10/6/21
to efloraofindia, Milind Girdhari
It is Psoralea corylifolia as per link - from Milind Giridhari ji
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Oct 6, 2021, 2:04:35 AM10/6/21
to efloraofindia, Milind Girdhari
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg
IMG_20211005_142842.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 6, 2021, 2:06:41 AM10/6/21
to efloraofindia, Milind Girdhari
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg
IMG_20211005_142804.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 6, 2021, 2:12:03 AM10/6/21
to efloraofindia, Milind Girdhari
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg
IMG_20211005_142756.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 6, 2021, 2:15:45 AM10/6/21
to efloraofindia, Milind Girdhari
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg
IMG_20211005_142741.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 13, 2021, 2:41:11 AM10/13/21
to efloraofindia, shyamp...@gmail.com, Nidhan Singh, Milind Girdhari
A reply as per

Need IDntification Help:

It is a legume, likely to be Cyanosis tetragonoloba....May be an extended growth from a cultivated patch..
I thought it to be Psoralea too, but more likely to be former- from Nidhan ji
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

SHYAM PHARTYAL

Oct 13, 2021, 5:30:21 AM10/13/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh, Milind Girdhari
Dear Garg Ji, Nidhan Ji and Milind Ji,

Thank you very much for narrowing down the identity of the given plant species.

As per the literature, both Psoralea corylifolia and Cyanosis tetragonoloba overlap in flowering/fruiting time. So far, there is no sign of flowering here in the Rajgir population. I will take flower/fruit pictures and come back to you to reconfirm species again with flower/fruit pictures.

Thanks again for your time and help.

Regards,

Shyam Phartyal

Shyām S. Phartyāl (श्याम फर्त्याल), PhD (Forestry)
Associate Professor
School of Ecology & Environment Studies (SEES)
Nālandā University, Rajgir, 803116, Bihar, INDIA
Editor: Seed Science & Technology
Guest Editor: Frontiers in Plant Science
Research Topic: Functional Seed Ecology https://fro.ntiers.in/seed-ecology
Alexander von Humboldt Fellow (2014-16, 2019), Regensburg Uni., Germany
JSPS Postdoctoral Fellow (2006-08), Hokkaido Uni., Japan
Postdoctoral Fellow (2001-02), Vrije Uni. Brussels, Belgium
Doctoral Fellow (1996-2000), FRI Deemed University, Dehradun, India
Research Profiles: ‪‪Google Scholar‬ / Researchgate.net  / Publons / Loop

Milind Girdhari

Oct 14, 2021, 12:07:26 AM10/14/21
to SHYAM PHARTYAL, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh
Sir ,
The stem and leaves do not match with Cyamosis tetragonoloba . In C.tetragonoloba we see trifoliate leaves and stem tetragonolobus.

J.M. Garg

Oct 19, 2021, 10:41:13 AM10/19/21
to Milind Girdhari, SHYAM PHARTYAL, efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh
Yes, I will also go with Milind ji as per stem character as per image at Cullen corylifolium rather than Cyamopsis tetragonoloba
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Oct 19, 2021, 10:42:49 AM10/19/21
to efloraofindia
Could anyone help me to identify this plant?

Location: Rajgir, Nalanda, Bihar
Date: 5 October 2021
Habitat: Open abandoned field - from Shyam ji as per link.

On Wed, 6 Oct 2021 at 11:30, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg