... fruits of Plumeria

Dinesh Valke

Sep 15, 2009, 12:57:55 PM9/15/09
to indiantreepix
Recently Sachin ji posted picture of a climber with wonderful
fruits ...its shape and arrangement tempts me to show fruits of
Plumeria, which I had seen in a hotel garden at Burondi in Konkan.

I had never seen fruits of Plumeria earlier.

Regards.

PS: I am posting this mail via IndianTreePix site, hoping that my mail
reaches every member ... I have come to know that my mails sent from
Gmail does not reach everyone. Interesting fact I realized is that I
do not receive it myself !!

The photos I will attach in the mail following this -- that I would be
sending via Gmail.

Dinesh Valke

Sep 15, 2009, 12:59:50 PM9/15/09
to indiantreepix
... here are the photos attached.

Regards.
3438755954_63f3e0935c_b.jpg
3437949237_d0301fa44a_b.jpg
3437954033_4550bd41c9_b.jpg
3437958681_59090c474c_b.jpg

J.M. Garg

Sep 15, 2009, 1:08:37 PM9/15/09
to Dinesh Valke, indiantreepix
Hi, Dinesh ji,
"... I have come to know that my mails sent from
Gmail does not reach everyone. Interesting fact I realized is that I
do not receive it myself

I think I don't agree with your above contention.
The response to your posts is tremendous.
In Indiantreepix e-group, one's mail doesn't come to one's Inbox until it is replied by somebody else.
What other members think about receiving Dinesh ji's original posts or not as a matter of routine?

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)