Swamy/New series/ID/41 : ID of the Banana plant : Musa velutina

M Swamy

Oct 9, 2021, 8:08:50 AM10/9/21
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
I am forwarding herewith photographs of wild banana photographed in USA,  last week. For me the plant looks like Musa velutina.   Please confirm the ID or suggest a new ID.

IMG-20211003-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20211003-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20211003-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20211003-WA0003.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 9, 2021, 11:09:22 AM10/9/21
to efloraindia, M Swamy, J.M. Garg
Net images says ID is Ok !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 5:53 PM M Swamy <swamy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear members,
I am forwarding herewith photographs of wild banana photographed in USA,  last week. For me the plant looks like Musa velutina.   Please confirm the ID or suggest a new ID.

Mahadeswara

Oct 10, 2021, 12:06:28 AM10/10/21
to efloraofindia
Thanks Saroj ji.