For ID 100109 VR3

vishal wadekar

Aug 14, 2009, 2:03:19 PM8/14/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Please help in plant ID.
*begonia crenata*??
regards
dr vishal wadekar

ID 100109 VR3.JPG

Rani Bhagat

Aug 15, 2009, 12:09:07 AM8/15/09
to vishal wadekar, indian...@googlegroups.com
I think it is Exacum species from family Gentianaceae

--
Say yes to yes and no to no
Rani Bhagat

J.M. Garg

Aug 26, 2009, 12:10:55 PM8/26/09
to indiantreepix, drvisha...@gmail.com

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

Earlier feedback from Rani Bhagat ji:
"I think it is Exacum species from family Gentianaceae"

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

ID 100109 VR3.JPG

Prashant awale

Aug 26, 2009, 12:23:44 PM8/26/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, drvisha...@gmail.com
I think Rani Bhagat ji is right, this could be Exacum petiolare.

best wishes
Prashant

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 4, 2016, 12:37:58 PM12/4/16
to efloraofindia
Forwarded for ID confirmation as Exacum petiolare

Gurcharan Singh
ID 100109 VR3.JPG

J.M. Garg

Dec 4, 2016, 11:17:32 PM12/4/16
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia

Thanks, Singh ji

J.M. Garg

May 28, 2017, 6:06:31 AM5/28/17
to efloraofindia, vishal wadekar, Prashant awale
I think close to images at Exacum pedunculatum L., though it can not be confirmed due to lack of more details.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

ID 100109 VR3.JPG