Fwd: Urgent id please

J.M. Garg

Nov 16, 2009, 11:25:10 PM11/16/09
to indiantreepix
Forwarding pl.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: srinivas krothapalli <babusrin...@yahoo.co.in>
Date: 2009/11/17
Subject: Urgent id please
To: "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>

Dear Sir,
Can you give me identification for these trees. This is rather urgent hence I am approaching you in this regard.

Thanking you.

With regards
Srinivas

Nov 16, 2009, 11:38:20 PM11/16/09
to indiantreepix, J.M. Garg
Hi Srinivas,
 They are:
1.Wrightia tinctoria [Kala Kuda].
2.Bauhinia acuminata.
3.Acacia auriculiformis [Australian Phyllode Acacia].
4.Morinda tinctoria var.tomentosa [Bartondi].
            With regards,
              Neil Soares.

Vijayasankar Raman

Nov 16, 2009, 11:41:09 PM11/16/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Hi,
1. Wrightia tinctoria
2. Bauhinia acuminata?
3. Acacia auriculiformis
4. Morinda pubescens

--
With regards

R. Vijayasankar
FRLHT, Bangalore

J.M. Garg

Nov 16, 2009, 11:43:43 PM11/16/09
to indiantreepix, srinivas krothapalli
Hi, Srinivas ji.
I think the plants are, at first glance:
1. Wrightia tinctoria
2. Bauhinia acuminata
3. Acacia auriculiformis
4. Morinda species
Other make pl. confirm/ correct.

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 17, 2009, 6:42:44 AM11/17/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, srinivas krothapalli
Jarg ji
You are on spot

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh