Passing Away- Tom Mirchandani

1 view

Ram Sarup Lamba

Jun 4, 2014, 1:14:04 PM6/4/14
to Indian society
Dear friends:

It is with great sorrow and sadness to inform you that Mr. Tom Mirchandani of Hong Kong Tailors passed away this morning.

His family will inform details of services later.

Ram S.
 The ultimate measure of man is not
where he stands in moments of comfort

and convenience, but where he stands at
times of challenge and controversy.
Mahatma Gandhi

Nalini Natarajan

Jun 4, 2014, 2:20:03 PM6/4/14
to south-asia-...@googlegroups.com, IndianSociet...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

At Ram's request, I am forwarding to the community. I am in Washington right now, and will not be in PR. My heart goes out to the family; it is very sad news. Tom was always so helpful, cheerful and friendly, he will be missed.

Sincerely,

Nalini

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IndianSocietyOfPuertoRico" group.