Perhaps Saturday 5th or 12th April more suitable!?

"Prof. Heeralal Janwa"

Mar 17, 2014, 7:23:08 PM3/17/14
to Nalini Natarajan, IndianSociet...@googlegroups.com, south-asia-...@googlegroups.com, DanzActiva / Paulette Beauchamp, Nazli Iqbal, Leena Khan, jinraj, Ram Lamba, Dweepkumar Bangdiwala, Lutful Bari Bhuiyan, Sita Janwa, Heeralal Janwa
Hello Nalini,

17--21 April (5 days) Holidays. Calendario Segundo Semestre 2013 - 2014

However, 5 days are long enough that people might travel outside PR or go to Viques or Culebra.

I already have been informed that this is the case for some.

Perhaps the 5th of 12th might be more suitable.

You please handle it. I can help you establish a "doodle scheduling".

Best regards,
Heeralal

PS:
Calendario Segundo Semestre 2013 - 2014
17-19 de abril
Uueves a sabado)  RECESO ACADEMICO Y ADMINISTRATIVO: JUEVES A SABADO
SANTO
20 Sunday
21 de abril
(lunes)  DiA FERIADO: NATALICIO DE JOSE DE DIEGO

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 6:39 PM, "Prof. Heeralal Janwa" <hja...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear friends,
Happy Holi.

Nalini:
Wish you a safe journey to India and back.
Our regards and best wishes for a successful outcome  in India.

How about, tentatively, 19th of April,  during our UPR Spring Break?

We can also announce the party as with a universal theme of "Spring Festival" party. Several colleagues at UPR, who are not from South Asia,  are quite interested in participating, and we also have other friends about whom  we talked about.

I am CCing this to Judith Bangdiwala who will have a large contingent of friends and families that will participate,
and Leena and Bari.

Best regards,
Heeralal
and Sita

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 6:30 AM, Nalini Natarajan <nnatar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Friends:

Owing to a parental health issue, I have not organized or participated in Holi this year, as I am taking a trip; but will try to do so if all goes well when I am back. Some ppl have written to me saying an event was organized last weekend and enquiring about it, but I know nothing of it. My policy is ALWAYS to include everyone as I dont believe in exclusive community affairs. I have been away must of last year in sabbatical and promoting my book [reviews enclosed as some ppl asked to se them, attn Hiralal]

So HAPPY HOLI. Please await my return for next all inclusive  community event. My best to all!

NALINI NATARAJAN

--
 Prof. Heeralal Janwa
  Full Professor (Catedratico), Department of Mathematics;