Fwd: Paulette Beauchamp Kathak Bellas Artes Santurce May 30, 31 & June 1

1 view

Nalini Natarajan

May 22, 2014, 11:36:22 AM5/22/14
to IndianSociet...@googlegroups.com, south-asia-...@googlegroups.com
Please attend!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DanzActiva, Inc. <ofi...@danzactiva.com>
Date: Thursday, May 22, 2014
Subject: Paulette Beauchamp Kathak Bellas Artes Santurce May 30, 31 & June 1
To: nnatar...@gmail.com, nilka...@gmail.com

( Please forward this info to your friends that might be interested in Kathak in Puerto Rico. As I mentioned before, this is a fundraising activity to allow me to go to India to study Kathak in Ahmedabad starting in July 2014. Thank you immensely! - Paulette )

Paulette en Bellas Artes / Kathak

Puerto Rican dancer and choreographer Paulette Beauchamp, known for her artistic work and innovative projects in the field of dance, has an invitation to continue her Kathak  dance studies in Ahmedabad, India.

As a fundraising activity to achieve this trip to India Paulette will offer a special solo Kathak performance at the Centro de Bellas Artes (Fine Arts Center) in Santurce.

Friday May 30th  at 8:30 pm

Saturday May 31st  at 8:30 pm

Sunday June 1rst at 5 pm

She will be studying this beautiful classical dance from North India under the guidance of teachers of great prestige and renown such as Kumudini Lahkia and Prashant Shah. The show will have a special part with live music with guest artists : Jorge Morales: tabla, and Carlos Bedoya:  cuatro (10 stringed instrument from Puerto Rico)

Paulette Beauchamp / DanzActiva has been promoting Kathak by way of classes, guest workshops and performances in PR since the year 2000 for the enjoyment and knowledge of all. This presentation is for people of all ages.

Tickets: $35.00 (includes taxes and charges)

For reservations or more information, call:

787-775-9438 ; 787-723-2345 or write to ofi...@danzactiva.com

Srinivas Rao Chinthala

May 27, 2014, 1:19:58 AM5/27/14
to IndianSociet...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nalini,

We no longer live in PR, can you please unsubscribe me from the list.

Thanks,
Rao

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IndianSocietyOfPuertoRico" group.

Nalini Natarajan

May 27, 2014, 9:48:35 AM5/27/14
to IndianSociet...@googlegroups.com
Since u added yourself only u can do it.I am in DC anyway and only send on forwarded messages. Try to do it
Bye

Sent from my iPad

On May 27, 2014, at 12:19 AM, Srinivas Rao Chinthala <sinu.ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Nalini,

We no longer live in PR, can you please unsubscribe me from the list.

Thanks,
Rao
On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 5:36 AM, Nalini Natarajan <nnatar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please attend!

( Please forward this info to your friends that might be interested in Kathak in Puerto Rico. As I mentioned before, this is a fundraising activity to allow me to go to India to study Kathak in Ahmedabad starting in July 2014. Thank you immensely! - Paulette )

<attf451e.jpg>