Re: Services- Tom Mirchandani

Ram Sarup Lamba

Jun 5, 2014, 3:47:26 PM6/5/14
to IndianSociet...@googlegroups.com, ram lamba

Dear friends:
Information from Mr. Anil Mirchandani, Tom's eldest son:
"The service begins at 10:00 am on Friday in Celestium in Carolina. From10 to 11 am we have the room booked for anyone who wants to say a few words. And 11 we will do the prayer, and 11:30 am we will begin the cremation. Thanks! Anil."

On Jun 4, 2014 1:13 PM, "Ram Sarup Lamba" <ram....@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear friends:

It is with great sorrow and sadness to inform you that Mr. Tom Mirchandani of Hong Kong Tailors passed away this morning.

His family will inform details of services later.

Ram S.
 The ultimate measure of man is not
where he stands in moments of comfort

and convenience, but where he stands at
times of challenge and controversy.
Mahatma Gandhi

Nalini Natarajan

Jun 5, 2014, 10:27:41 PM6/5/14
to Ram Sarup Lamba, south-asia-...@googlegroups.com, IndianSociet...@googlegroups.com
I didnt get it either, and I sent it to both groups in which I am included too--- South Asia in san juan and the other one. Not sure what to do as I dont have the master list ny more. I have been away from San Juan for quite a while, since last summer, barring a few months this year before I left for India. But I have been receiving mail via thee groups. Could any people on the list pl tell us if they are getting these?

I am send ing this to all the groups, lets see.

Regards

Nalini

On Thursday, June 5, 2014, Ram Sarup Lamba <ram....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Nalini:

I am not sure if the google group email is working as I did not receive any message. Could you please try and resend the message from Anil about tomorrow's services and see if you receive a message from it. Thanks.

Ram S.
 The ultimate measure of man is not
where he stands in moments of comfort

and convenience, but where he stands at
times of challenge and controversy.
Mahatma Gandhi

nelson enrique maldonado ramos

Jun 6, 2014, 8:56:12 AM6/6/14
to IndianSociet...@googlegroups.com

Aparently it is working. Have been receiving the messages.

Best regards.
Nelson Maldonado

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IndianSocietyOfPuertoRico" group.

Nalini Natarajan

Jun 6, 2014, 9:19:22 AM6/6/14
to IndianSociet...@googlegroups.com, Ram Lamba
Thank you, Nelson. Ram, those who didnt receive it should check if they are still on the list.
Please convey my condolences to the family, as we are not in PR now. I already sent a card to the avtailors address.

Regards

Nalini

Ram Sarup Lamba

Jun 6, 2014, 12:37:44 PM6/6/14
to IndianSociet...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for letting us know.

Nalini Natarajan

Jun 7, 2014, 8:09:16 AM6/7/14
to south-asia-...@googlegroups.com, ram....@gmail.com, indiansociet...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends:

My condolence e card to the Mirchandani family has not been received--does anyone have Padma's email address? So I am enclosing a message here as it might reach through google groups.

 I join Ananta in wishing peaceful final  rest for Tom. As the Gita says, " as the human being casts off old clothes for new ones, so the earthly body is left behind as the soul ascends. Weapons cannot hurt it, fire cannot burn it, as it is everlasting."

May he rest in peace and his family cope with the loss.

Regards to all

Nalini

On Friday, June 6, 2014, ananta ghosh <ananta...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear friends,
It is sad news, we are praying to God for Mr. Tom Mircandani's spritual peace.

Ananta and Piyali

Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 06:51:28 -0400
Subject: Fwd: [IndianSocietyOfPuertoRico] Re: Services- Tom Mirchandani
From: piya...@gmail.com