Book Launch event. RSVP by MARCH 5.

Nalini Natarajan

Feb 24, 2013, 8:26:16 AM2/24/13
to ENGL e-list, south-asia-...@googlegroups.com, IndianSociet...@googlegroups.com, Susan Homar, Rubén Ríos, Ada Maria Vilar
Alicia,
Could you please forward to retired professors from our Department on my behalf? Thank you.

Members of google groups IndSociety of PR/ South Asia in San Juan, please forward to those from the community not on the list, on my behalf. Thank you.

R.S.V.P by March 5, as we have limited seating and need to make arrangements.

Entry by invite only, as space is limited.

Thank you!

Nalini

Natarajan-invite.htm

Ram Sarup Lamba

Feb 24, 2013, 11:32:21 AM2/24/13
to Nalini Natarajan, ENGL e-list, south-asia-...@googlegroups.com, Susan Homar, Rubén Ríos, Ada Maria Vilar, Indian society
Nalini:

Thanks for the invitation.

Sorry we will miss your book presentation as we will be in India. All the best!

Ram S.
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.

Mahatma Gandhi

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IndianSocietyOfPuertoRico" group.