Happy Holi

Nalini Natarajan

Mar 17, 2014, 6:30:54 AM3/17/14
to IndianSociet...@googlegroups.com, south-asia-...@googlegroups.com, DanzActiva / Paulette Beauchamp, hjanwa, Nazli Iqbal, Leena Khan, jinraj, Ram Lamba
Hello Friends:

Owing to a parental health issue, I have not organized or participated in Holi this year, as I am taking a trip; but will try to do so if all goes well when I am back. Some ppl have written to me saying an event was organized last weekend and enquiring about it, but I know nothing of it. My policy is ALWAYS to include everyone as I dont believe in exclusive community affairs. I have been away must of last year in sabbatical and promoting my book [reviews enclosed as some ppl asked to se them, attn Hiralal]

So HAPPY HOLI. Please await my return for next all inclusive  community event. My best to all!

NALINI NATARAJAN
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ram Lamba

Mar 17, 2014, 7:33:03 AM3/17/14
to Nalini Natarajan, IndianSociet...@googlegroups.com, south-asia-...@googlegroups.com, DanzActiva / Paulette Beauchamp, hjanwa, Nazli Iqbal, Leena Khan, jinraj
Happy Holi to you all too!
Ram and Pilar

Sent from my iPad
Ram Lamba
> <image.jpg>
> <image.jpg>

Jinraj Joshipura

Mar 17, 2014, 9:21:44 AM3/17/14
to ram....@gmail.com, nnatar...@gmail.com, Indian society, South Asia, DanzActiva Paulette Beauchamp, hja...@gmail.com, Nazli Iqbal, leena...@gmail.com
Happy Holi to all. We know nothing about these events. I see now we have some other group email including one regional one from South Asian.
IndianSociet...@googlegroups.com; and south-asia-in-san-juan@googlegroups

Thanks
Jinraj Joshipura
Cell 1 (508) 498 3684; Cell 2 (787) 420 8732; Home (781) 393 5470, (5 AM to 10 PM 7 days a week)

"Prof. Heeralal Janwa"

Mar 17, 2014, 6:39:22 PM3/17/14
to Nalini Natarajan, IndianSociet...@googlegroups.com, south-asia-...@googlegroups.com, DanzActiva / Paulette Beauchamp, Nazli Iqbal, Leena Khan, jinraj, Ram Lamba, Dweepkumar Bangdiwala, Lutful Bari Bhuiyan, Sita Janwa, Heeralal Janwa
Dear friends,
Happy Holi.

Nalini:
Wish you a safe journey to India and back.
Our regards and best wishes for a successful outcome  in India.

How about, tentatively, 19th of April,  during our UPR Spring Break?

We can also announce the party as with a universal theme of "Spring Festival" party. Several colleagues at UPR, who are not from South Asia,  are quite interested in participating, and we also have other friends about whom  we talked about.

I am CCing this to Judith Bangdiwala who will have a large contingent of friends and families that will participate,
and Leena and Bari.

Best regards,
Heeralal
and Sita
--
 Prof. Heeralal Janwa
  Full Professor (Catedratico), Department of Mathematics;

Paulette Beauchamp

Mar 17, 2014, 3:57:21 PM3/17/14
to Leena Khan, Nalini Natarajan, Prof. Heeralal Janwa, south-asia-...@googlegroups.com, IndianSociet...@googlegroups.com, Ram Lamba, jinraj, Nazli Iqbal

Happy Holi to all of you!