The Politics Behind India’s COVID Crisis

Ram Sarup Lamba

May 11, 2021, 9:13:40 AM5/11/21
to Ratnakar Palai, Indian society, Ram Katiyar, Barbara, Ajay Kumar, sandip tavhare

Nalini Natarajan

May 11, 2021, 10:59:08 AM5/11/21
to IndianSociet...@googlegroups.com, Ratnakar Palai, Ram Katiyar, Barbara, Ajay Kumar, sandip tavhare
183331895_10159429362699443_7253586557572581065_n.jpg

I think we must educate ourselves as to the news and then make up our own minds. To add to the despair that has been expressed by Barbara Southard and Ram Lamba-- which I am in total agreement with-- about  accountability, meantime, this is happening in Delhi. My home in Tilak marg was a block from here, and I am just heartbroken to see this. Meanwhile many friendss of mine coudnt' get a  hospital or oxygen, until the army just opened up.I have already contributed through the two places I sent you before.

Please read the below. It is illuminating.

Nalini