Social security benefits after moving out of France

S.L.Narasimhulu (SLN)

Jun 25, 2018, 5:42:31 PM6/25/18
to indiansi...@googlegroups.com, indians...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

Does anyone know the social security (SS) benefits after moving out of France? We contribute to French SS/ govt while working, and not sure whether we get some % back or after retirement benefits. It would be great if someone can pass on the info and the process to claim.

I heard that you can claim some %, if the stay is less than some years in France/ Germany  or declare benefits to receive after 62 years. Prefecture/ Marie/ CPAM personnel are not able to provide adequate info, so looking for additional details, if someone claimed it. Any website or reference would do...

Thanks
Narsimha

Anand Patil

Jun 25, 2018, 10:03:52 PM6/25/18
to indiansi...@googlegroups.com, indians...@googlegroups.com
Dear Narsinha,
This would be great info if I have that too..

Vamsee Krishna

Jul 26, 2018, 12:30:33 AM7/26/18
to indiansi...@googlegroups.com, indians...@googlegroups.com
Dear Narasimha,

Many thanks for raising this point, even I am looking out for this information from quite a long time. I have reached out to couple of Consultants/Agencies in India to help me out in processing on this topic and could not succeed.

Dear All,
Please pass on any information on this topic so that we can try to process and get the required benefit out of it.

Many thanks in Advance !!!

Best Regards,
Vamsee