Picnic - Indian Independence day Celebrations 15 Aug 2016

Indians in Toulouse Moderator

Aug 8, 2016, 5:31:46 PM8/8/16
to Indians in Toulouse
Dear fellow Indians,

On the special occasion of 70th Indian independence, here we are again, organizing a picnic to share our joy and happiness in the department of Lot by visiting one of the most beautiful villages of France "Saint Cirq Lapopie" and a Pottery factory in PUY L'EVEQUE.

Saint cirq Lapopie  is a member of the Les Plus Beaux Villages de France ("The most beautiful villages of France") association
Do not miss this opportunity.

Date: 15 August 2015
Venue: Pottery factory and Saint Cirq Lapopie.

Please click on the below link to have more information about the places and for registrations.

We wish to see you all there on this fun filled patriotic day.

Best Regards
Moderators
Indians in Toulouse

Swati Gupta-Sacareau

Aug 10, 2016, 6:21:31 AM8/10/16
to Indians in Toulouse
Dear Indians in Tlse/ moderators

Thanks for taking time out for organizing such events.
I have a query. Why are kids/ toddlers paying such amount ?

Visits, boats rides, transport, museums.. are free under 3 years I know. Sometimes 5 yrs.

Please check with the Bus transporter. We can cut down the expenses, would be better for all families...

Hope to see you soon
Thanks

Swati

Aug 10, 2016, 8:22:17 AM8/10/16
to swat...@hotmail.com, Indians in Toulouse
Hello,

As per the French transportation laws, kids must be given a separate seat (say above 1.5 years), keeping in mind the safety on road. So any one below this age who would be seated on the laps of their parents will not be charged for transportation.

Rest who are given a separate seat are charged

Regarding the costs for cruise, we are still negotiating with the providers. Usually, any money collected for kids would be reimbursed if the entry for them is free.

The trip is organised on the ocassion of Indian independence and only to help everyone celebrate it in the best way possible with least expenses. There is no commercial aspect involved.

Hope this answers your query.

Thank you for your understanding and looking forward for your registration.

Best Regards
Moderators.
Indians in Toulouse.

Indians in Toulouse Moderator

Aug 10, 2016, 1:08:03 PM8/10/16
to Indians in Toulouse
Hello everyone,

A gentle reminder to all those who are still waiting to register for the picnic on Aug 15th 2016.

Please be informed that we have to confirm the transporter latest by tomorrow morning. If we do not have sufficient seats filled, the picnic will have to be cancelled.

Those who have already registered may kindly ask your colleagues or friends to participate. We still have 30 seats to be filled. So act fast.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Hope to make it a success.

Best Regards
Moderators