Republic Day Celebrations 2019 - Snow shoe trek in Pyrenees

Indians in Toulouse Moderator

Jan 14, 2019, 8:58:27 AM1/14/19
to Indians in Toulouse
Hello All,

Hope you are well embracing the winter this year.

On the occasion of Republic Day and to make winter more interesting, we are planning to organize a day trip to one of the snow mountains in the Midi Pyrenees region.

It will be a "Snowshoe Trek" at one of the most beautiful ski stations in Midi Pyrenees region "Plateau de Beille"

Click on the link below to know what snowshoe trek is all about

Details about the ski station

Ideally we would like to organize it on 26th of January or on 2nd of February.

In this regard we would like to have a quick response on how many of you are interested in being part of this event. Based on your responses, we can decide if it will be a viable option to organize the event.

Kindly fill the questionnaire in the link below and let us know your responses at the earliest. The link will be valid till Thursday 17th Jan 2019.

Thank you everyone for your valuable time and kind co operation.

Best Regards
Moderators
Indians in Toulouse

Indians in Toulouse Moderator

Jan 20, 2019, 1:36:06 PM1/20/19
to Indians in Toulouse
Hello All,

Thank you for your responses. Based on the responses, we have decided to organize the activity on 2nd of February 2019, Saturday.

Click on the below link to have complete details of the trip and for registrations.

Join hands to make this event joyous and memorable.

See you all soon.Have a great evening

Best Regards
Moderators
Indians in Toulouse

Indians in Toulouse Moderator

Jan 23, 2019, 9:28:05 AM1/23/19
to Indians in Toulouse
Hello All,

A gentle reminder to register ASAP. We have to confirm the bus agency soon.
If there aren't enough numbers, the trip will have to be cancelled due to non feasibility.

Please feel free to share the link to your friends and families.

Looking forward for your co-operation to make this trip successful.

Regards
Moderators
Indians in Toulouse