Dasara/Dusshera Celebrations 2018 - Call for performers

Indians in Toulouse Moderator

Sep 24, 2018, 11:08:56 AM9/24/18
to Indians in Toulouse
Hello All,

We would like to inform that it has been decided to celebrate this years Dusshera / Dasara event on Saturday, 27th of October.

Soon, details will be posted on Indiansintoulouse website.

However we are looking for participants/performers for cultural events on this beautiful evening. Anyone who is interested in voluntarily performing may kindly contact us at the earliest. This will help us plan the event in an appropriate manner.

Do not hesitate to use this opportunity to showcase your talents.

Any kind of performances (Solo singing, solo dancing, group singing, group dancing, skits, musical instruments, stand up comedy etc) are welcome.

You may contact any of the below mentioned organizers if interested.

Kamal Selvam - infi...@gmail.com - 0787797780
Nagendra Rangaswamy - nagend...@gmail.com - 0621174993
Nikhil Chanani - nikhil...@gmail.com - 0647180185
Upkar Kumar - upk...@gmail.com - 0753692743

Look forward for your responses.

Have a good evening

Best Regards
Moderators
Indians in Toulouse

Indians in Toulouse Moderator

Oct 21, 2018, 5:10:54 PM10/21/18
to Indians in Toulouse
Hello All,

We are sorry to inform you that the event on 27th October 2018 is cancelled due to some problems in finalising the hall.

We are working on finding an alternate solution and will get to you as soon as possible.

Regards
Moderators
Indians in Toulouse