Selling my apartment , T3, 66M2, Côte Pavé, sunlit!

Mrugesh C

Feb 2, 2021, 2:37:42 AM2/2/21
to Indians in Toulouse

Dear all,

I am selling my beautiful T3 apartment, 66m2, very luminous and sunlit, located in a quiet area at the end of an impasse in the pretty neighborhood of Côte Pavé with a superb south-facing view over Pech David and the Pyrenees on a clear day.

All the essential shops are located at 5 minutes of walk: a carrefour market, 2 organic stores, pharmacy, butcher's shop, bakery, fromagerie, tabac, hair saloon. Two public parks accessible by foot:  the Pierre Larousse Park and the Boisseraie Park.

Two public schools,  three private schools, Place Dupuy at walking distance. The new Metro C station will be at 7 minutes walk and the L8 bust stop at 3 mins.

The apartment has of 2 bedrooms (12.67m2 and 11.33m2) each with a large fitted cupboard and a double-glazing window. Shower room and toilet are separate.

Large fully furnished kitchen that opens on the living room (both combined 35.41m2).

Two balconies, one to the South with a clear view without a vis-à-vis and the other to the North overlooking the residence garden.

Outdoor parking of the residence with sufficient parking spaces.

Located on the 3rd floor of total 4 (no lift). There's a cellar.

Residence maintenance fees: 120 € / month

DPE: Energy consumption D, GES E

Price: 278K (negotiable)

Please contact me for more details or photos.

Agents, as much as I respect your work, I am not looking for an agent right now.

Thanks,
Mrugesh.
0651643304