Indian mixy and rice cooker for sale

S.L.Narasimhulu (SLN)

Jun 17, 2018, 4:40:45 PM6/17/18
to indiansi...@googlegroups.com, soujanya sattar
Hi,

We have Indian National mixer grinder (mixy) and electrical rice cooker for sale. I've attached the photos and let me know, if anyone is interested to buy.

Mixer with 2 jars (big and small) - good for chutney, batter etc.,
Jars bought about 18 months back
price - 25 euros

Rice cooker 2.2L - good from 2 to 8 people
Price - 10 euros

Pls call me: 0622309246

Thanks,
SLN

Adrien Ruffie

Jun 18, 2018, 6:38:41 AM6/18/18
to indiansi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Mixer with 2 jars (big and small) is still available ?

Thank :-)

best regards

Adrien