Hello all,

GOPINATH DHARMARAJ

May 12, 2011, 8:49:28 AM5/12/11
to indians...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Can any one please let me know CSP exam centers in Chennai.

Do the need full.

Thanks & Regards
Gopinath D

Anandan Aritheertham

May 14, 2011, 10:31:57 AM5/14/11
to indians...@googlegroups.com
hi Mr.Gopi

do u want coaching centres r examination centre for upsc.

the centre for the civil service would be changed often, and so it shall be known only when the hall tickets are received.

thankyou

--
IAS Group editor : Kalyan Chandra
Email : kalyan...@gmail.com

Sms alerts : http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/iasportal

Anandan.A

GOPINATH DHARMARAJ

May 16, 2011, 4:01:24 AM5/16/11
to indians...@googlegroups.com
Hello Anandan,

I want examination center's. Please let me once u received hall ticket.

Thanks

dattatray oturkar

May 16, 2011, 3:02:36 AM5/16/11
to indians...@googlegroups.com
hello sir ,
i am dattatray oturkar. i am from nashik maharashtra & i want to coching classes in nashik city for UPSC can u help me please contact me my no. is 9405308287

thank you

dattatray oturkar
dau ( dattatray anil oturkar )
nashik maharashtra
India

Abhishek Kumar Singh

May 16, 2011, 2:15:15 AM5/16/11
to indians...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
i want to appear for ias exams 2012.I dont have money to join coachings,so i was thinking to do it on my own.And i v selected geography and phylosophy as per my interest and convienence.Can any one suggest appropriate books for these two.And can i download them free?

Thanks..waiting for reply.....

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 8:01 PM, Anandan Aritheertham <arithe...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
With Warmest Regards,

Abhishek Kumar Singh
Final Year Undergraduate
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
SRM University
Chennai,Tamilnadu-603203
India.

Member